- Set the active layer to LineSnaps
- Tap and hold (about a second) on the screen to create a user point for the beginning of your line. Repeat the 'tap & hold' to set additional line vertices until you have created the desired line
- Click on the user point label of the last user point set to show the feature information (attributes)
- From the context menu (3 vertical dots) select GeoSnap option
- Compose your message; sender, subject, message
- Click the Snap button to open the camera and link a picture (optional)
- Click the Save button
- Congratulations! you've created a line snap!
- Create another...
- LineSnaps are available to all devices activated to the current project - just make LineSnaps the current layer